Nyack Main Facility
For information on Health and Wellness Programs click here
For information on Membership click here
For information on Aquatics click here
Nyack Main Facility35 South BroadwayNyack, NY 10960(845) 358-0245
Welcome to the Rockland County YMCA!
As a non-profit, mission-driven organization, we're a powerful association of men, women and children
of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the
foundations of community.
It is our goal to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. At our beautiful facility in Nyack we offer a variety of services for our community including health & fitness programs, aquatics, and many youth development programs.
School Age Child Care Administrative Office (SACC)37 South Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960 - Telephone: (845)-727-1037 Administrative Assistant available 11-5:30
The YMCA is one of the largest providers of school-age programs in Rockland County. Every day at our School Age Child Care (SACC) programs, we help hundreds of children reach their fullest potential in a welcoming, supportive environment.
By incorporating the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility into all of our youth services programming, we give children the solid foundation they need to thrive—not only in school, but beyond.
The Nyack office serves the parents and school children of Clarkstown, Nyack, South Orangetown, North Rockland and Suffern Central School.
Lucy Reedy, Vice President of Child Development LReedy@rocklandymca.org
- Donna Merian, Administrative Assistant for SAC 727-1082 DMerian@rocklandymca.org
- Alyssa Butterfield, Program Director: Bardonia, Little Tor-phone 643-3056 AButterfield@rocklandymca.org
- Kris Edelman, Program Director: Connor, Montebello & Viola-phone - 643-3075 KEdelman@rocklandymca.org
- Kasey Lee, Program Director: Laurel Plains and Strawtown-phone 727-1065 KLee@rocklandymca.org
- Lisa Coughlin, Program Director: Lakewood & Woodglen & West Nyack-phone 643-3076 LCoughlin@rocklandymca.org
- Danielle Aspinall, Program Director: Upper Nyack, Cottage Lane & William O Schaffer-phone 643-3078 DAspinall@rocklandymca.org