Nurturing skills and building confidence in the water.
For more than 160 years, the YMCA has nurtured potential and united communities across America to create lasting, meaningful change. Everything the Y does is in service of building a better us. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to teach youth, teens, and adults to swim, so they can stay safe around water and learn the skills they need to make swimming a lifelong pursuit for staying healthy.
Y swim instructors are nationally certified. Their training includes CPR, AED, First Aid and Oxygen Administration. Swim lessons provide important life skills that could save a life and will benefit students for a lifetime.
- Pool Schedules - click here OR Pool Schedule Spring Break April 19th - 26th 2019 -click here
- Group Swim Classes - click here
- Private Swim Lessons- click here
- Little Fish Baby Private Lessons
- Free Adult Learn-To-Swim Classes
- Pool Parties - click here
- Pool Closing/ Lightning Policy - click here
- Water Exercise - click here
- Lifeguard Training Classes
- Swim Club - click HERE
- Masters Swim program - click here
- Community CPR Classes - click HERE
For more information contact:
Jessica Keavney, Aquatics Director at JKeavney@rocklandymca.org or 845 643 3052
Brett Ilie, Assistant Aquatics Director at Bilie@rocklandymca.org or 843 643 3057