REOPENING WITH CARE
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday : Closed
NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AND LAP SWIMMING
We are opening up slowly, cautiously and with great care. We are excited to announce starting July 20th our pool will open for lap lane activity (swimming, walking, and individual water exercise). We have also added NEW Virtual Group Exercise classes via Zoom. Active members can use our new appointment scheduling link to reserve a lane for lap swim or book a spot for a virtual group exercise class or private swim lessons. In order to take advantage of our new offerings, members must reactivate their membership accounts. To reactivate your membership, please submit a request using the 'Reactivate Membership' link below.
What you need to know …
MEMBERSHIP AND RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
- An active Rockland County YMCA membership is required to participate in these activities. If you have not yet reactivated your membership, you can click the button below. Those who do not wish to participate in these activities do not have to do anything. Our membership team will continue to keep all memberships on a hold/freeze at no charge while our fitness center still remains closed.
- Advanced Reservations are required to participate in these activities. In an effort to ensure a safe environment and maintain limited capacity, all virtual fitness classes and pool lap swimming require a reservation using our appointment facility reservation page. Reservations open 1 week in advance and will remain open until 1 hour before the scheduled appointment time or until all spaces are filled. There’s no fee to sign up once you’ve reactivated your membership. To reactivate your membership, please submit a request using the 'Reactivate Membership' Button. You can also contact us at the membership desk at 845 358 0245 or email Erica Dsouza at EDsouza@rocklandymca.org.
Before you come to the Y
- Members must make a reservation before using the Y. We will accept reservations for the lap swim and virtual group exercise classes. Please click here for reservation information. All members will be required to sign our Facility Use Waiver, before your first visit. This only needs to be done once.
- Please note, lap swim is open to ages 16+ and virtual group exercise classes is open to ages 16+.
- Come ready to swim. In order to best use your lap swim time, be ready and prepared to swim. Wear your swim suit under your clothes. All locker rooms are closed and restrooms are not to be used for changing. Swimmers should shower before leaving home.
- Bring a water bottle. Water fountains are out of service.
- Bring any small equipment you need – i.e. kick board, googles.
Staying Safe Together at the Y
- Staff and members will be required to answer a 4 question health screening before entering the facility. Everyone will have their temperature checked.
- Staff and members are required to wear masks at check-in and throughout the building.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you enter the building, periodically while you are at the Y and before you leave the building. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the building. When you use the restroom, be sure to follow CDC hand washing protocol.
- We are limiting capacity to ensure that members and staff are able to maintain a safe social distance from each other.
- Members will scan in using their membership card.
- No guests or Nationwide Memberships allowed.