The Rockland County YMCA will be closed
Monday, August 21st- September 4th
reopening Tuesday, September 5th at 5 am .
While the facility will be closed, staff will be available for program and School Age Child Care registration and information
- Program registration for fitness or swim lessons will be open Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- School Age Child Care registration and information is open Monday to Friday from 10-4:30 pm at 37 South Broadway (SACC offices)
- North Rockland School Age Child Care registration and information is open Monday thru Friday 9:00-4:00 pm
During shutdown, our members have access to the following YMCA's or Programs
White Plains YMCA will be having a partial shutdown during the same days but our members can use their small pool and fitness center at no charge - you MUST present your YMCA key fob.
Tarrytown YMCA - Rockland County YMCA members can use their facilities from but you MUST bring your key fob.
- Tarrytown Pool/Group Fitness will be closed August 28 to September 10th
- Tarrytown Fitness Center - no closing -
Ridgewood, NJ YMCA - Will issue a special Triangle Member pass for our members to use - please click here to access and print that pass. If the member doesn’t have the pass, they will be charged a guest fee of $5. Triangle privileges include strength and conditioning gym whenever the building is open, general locker rooms, family and lap lanes during specific hours and group exercise classes. (Please call or see website for times and schedules). www.ridgewoodymca.org
The Diplomat Health Club in Piermont will offer a special $10 a visit or $25 a week to our members - you MUST bring your YMCA key fob.
AQUA EXs CLASS -Monday-Friday 10:30-11:15am