WE'RE ARE EXITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE NOW OPEN!
It has been a long journey since our mandated closure in March, but we are proud to say — we are now officially open!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
MEMBERSHIP AND FACILITY APPOINTMENT RESERVATION
Active members can use our new appointment scheduling link to reserve a lane for lap swim or book a spot for the fitness center, virtual group exercise class or private swim lessons. An active Rockland County YMCA membership is required. In an effort to ensure a safe environment and maintain limited capacity, all pool lap swimming, fitness center use require a reservation using the appointment self scheduler. Appointments open 1 week in advance and will remain open until 1 hour before the scheduled appointment time or until all spaces are filled. If you need assistance contact our membership desk at 845 358 0245 or email Erica Dsouza at EDsouza@rocklandymca.org.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO THE Y
Our reopening plan prioritizes the health and well-being of our members, staff and the communities we serve, taking into account CDC guidelines and the guidelines and recommendations of state and local government authorities.
- Members must make an appointment before using the Y. We will accept appointments for the lap swim, fitness center use and virtual group exercise classes. Please click here for the appointment self scheduler. All members will be required to sign our Facility Use Waiver, before your first visit. This only needs to be done once.
- Please note, lap swim and the fitness center is open to ages 16+ and virtual group exercise classes is open to ages 16+.
- Locker rooms will be available for changing and restrooms only. At this time showers are still not allowed to be used.
- Come ready to swim. In order to best use your lap swim time, be ready and prepared to swim. Wear your swim suit under your clothes. Swimmers should shower before leaving home.
- Come ready to use the fitness center.
- Bring a water bottle. Water fountains are out of service.
- Bring any small equipment you need – i.e. kick board, googles.
STAYING SAFE TOGETHER AT THE Y
- Staff and members will be required to answer a 4 question self health screening form before entering the facility. Everyone will have their temperature checked.
- Staff and members are required to wear masks at check-in and throughout the building.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you enter the building, periodically while you are at the Y and before you leave the building. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the building. When you use the restroom, be sure to follow CDC hand washing protocol.
- We are limiting capacity to ensure that members and staff are able to maintain a safe social distance from each other.
- Members must scan in using their membership card.
- No guests or Nationwide Memberships allowed.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE Y
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
We are continuing to evaluate our practices and will make necessary changes to ensure safety for everyone. We look forward to learning and growing with you as we navigate this new world and we will be communicating with you as we receive new updates and changes.
Thank you for your continued support of the Rockland County YMCA and we look forward to welcoming you back!